Have a payroll, social security and other recurring checks electronically deposited into your Community accounts.
Many benefits include:
- No waiting in line.
- No fear of checks being lost or stolen.
- Money is available for immediate use and can be withdrawn by check or by using your Total Service Card.
- You can have direct deposit to Checking or Regular Savings accounts.
Direct Deposit Setup Tips:
- Contact your employer or payor before setting up direct deposit to see if you may need to complete a form or provide any other information.
- During the setup of your direct deposit make sure to specify the account type (Checking or Savings) in addition to the account number that you would like the deposit to go to.
- Please make sure to include your full 10 digit account number which includes our branch number "01" as the first two digits.
- Please also include our routing number which is 271070681.
- It is also important that the ownership on the check matches the ownership of the account you are directing the deposit to.
Click on the link below to start the order process. You will be taken to our check processor, Deluxe to start the order process. You will be asked to provide your routing and account number and zip code. You may also call us at (773) 685-5300 if you need further assistance.
Safe Deposit Boxes
Keep your valuables safe in a convenient neighborhood location.
An ideal place to keep important possessions and documents is in a safe deposit box at Community.
- Extremely safe and secure.
- The vault is located on the main level of the bank and is easily accessible to customers.
- Well lighted, spacious booths are available for your use and privacy when you need to retrieve something.
- A number of box sizes are available for rental and rates are lower than at most banks in the area.
Call Community's Vault custodian, at (773) 685-5331 for more information about how you can rent a safe deposit box. Linked here is our safety deposit privacy disclosure.
A safety deposit box and its contents are not insured by the FDIC.
Directo A México
Directo A México continues to be the best system to send money to any place in Mexico. The money is transferred from your account with Community Savings Bank to any bank or credit union in México. Continue enjoying the benefits of the safest and inexpensive way to send money to your family and friends in México.
Direct to Europe
The Federal Reserve discontinued this service on Thursday, April 27, 2023.
Direct to Mexico rates are as follows:
- $7.00 up to $2,500.00
- $14.00 $2,501.00 - $7,500.00
- $21.00 $7,501.00 - $15,000.00
- $28.00 more than $15,000.00
Additional Services Offered
- Money Orders/Cashier’s Checks
- Ventra cards
- Wire transfer services
- Direct electronic deposits and withdrawals
- Utility bill payments: City of Chicago Water, Peoples Gas, AT & T, Nicor, ComEd, and Comcast
- Night depository
- Chicago City vehicle stickers
- State of Illinois license plate stickers
- Self-service coin center
- Bond redemption
- Foreign currency available upon request