- This is a variable-tiered rate account.
- There is a $400.00 minimum balance requirement to open and maintain a NOW account for customers who do not have a regular savings account or money market account.
- There is a $1.00 minimum balance requirement that can be maintained in a NOW account for those customers who maintain $1,000.00 on deposit in a related account (i.e. Regular Savings account or Money Market account).
- A minimum balance of $1,000.00 is required to begin earning interest on the NOW account. The entire account earns interest at the Super NOW rate, for those days in the monthly checking cycle that the balance is greater than $2,500.00.
- Interest is calculated from the day of deposit to the day of withdrawal. Interest is compounded and paid (credited) monthly, on the last day of the checking statement cycle.
NOW account customers receive their monthly statements with images of checks instead of the checks themselves.
- There is a $1.00 minimum balance requirement to maintain a Convenience NOW account.
- There is no APY or interest paid on this account.
- Standard service and account activity fees apply.
- Minimum deposit to open the account is $50.00.
- A $1,000.00 minimum balance is required and must be maintained for a Business account.
- Business accounts do not earn interest.
- Standard service and account activity fees apply. Standard service fees may be reduced by maintaining a compensating balance sufficient to offset charges.
- Community reserves the right to close the account should the balance drop below the minimum.
A Community Money Market account is a smart decision for the long-term saver.
- A $500.00 minimum balance is required to open a Money Market account. After the account is opened a $100.00 minimum balance is required.
- This is a three tiered account, with the following tiers: I. $1-$2,500 (base rate); II. $2,501-$25,000; III. Over $25,000. Higher Money Market rates are paid on Tier II and Tier III funds.
- Interest is compounded and paid (credited) monthly, on the last business day of each month. Interest is calculated from the day of deposit to the day of withdrawal. Money Market rates are set each month and guaranteed for the entire month.
- The minimum transaction amount is $500.00.